Privacy and security are two of the most common reasons many people opt to get a professionally installed fence. Not only do they give homeowners a true sense of home that we desire, they play a key role in a home’s exterior design. Before purchasing a fence and having it installed a homeowner needs to make an informed decision on the type of fence that serves the needs of the yard, family, and lifestyle. They must also take maintenance and cost into account and investigate neighborhood restrictions.
There are many types of fences made from various materials including: aluminum, wood, PCV, wrought iron, vinyl, chain link, bamboo, and more. When looking at what type of material you are interested in for your new fence keep in mind the cost, maintenance, safety, curb appeal, and how well it will contain pets and small children. Another thing to consider is how the fencing material matches the property it is to be installed on. For instance, a simple home, a business property, a school, a hospital would better be matched with aluminum fencing that is commercial or industrial grade.
Advantages of Aluminum Fencing for Your Landscape
Aluminum fences are the most basic and attractive types of fences. It can be ordered in a number of sized panels, posts of varying heights, including flat-topped or spiked-topped decorative details, thus making aluminum fencing ideal for both confinement and aesthetic purposes.
Aluminum fencing adds a lot of definition and curb appeal to your home landscape and are practically maintenance-free which is a plus for homeowners who do not have time for detailed fencing maintenance. Aluminum fences have many benefits that should be considered when deciding on a new fence.
Here are more advantages to consider:
- An aluminum fence is very easy to install and require no special tools. It is a stress-free way to make your landscape look like a million dollars.
- Aluminum fencing fits perfectly with the form of your landscape, whether it slopes or rises without worrying about having uneven gaps or transitions on your fence.
- Aluminum fences can be designed not to obstruct the view by using the panels or posts of varying heights.
- The powder coating used on the finish of aluminum fencing doesn’t fade quickly, prevents scratches, and is durable.
- Aluminum fences do not rust or deteriorate and will last longer compared to other fencing materials. Most are backed by a lifetime warranty.
- A professionally installed aluminum fence is very difficult to penetrate and not easily cut for security purposes. This is due to the picket design, which makes it difficult to climb. Thus creating the ultimate safety for the home and family.
- Aluminum fences are very strong and provide an excellent windbreak. This gives homeowners protection from strong gusts especially if they live in an open or sparsely populated area or around trees. Aluminum protects loose property within the yard from being blown around and prevents outside property from being blown into the yard.
- For such a sturdy fence, aluminum fencing is a great investment for the property and will greatly increase the resale value of the home for all of the reasons given above.
iFenceUSA offers the widest variety of maintenance-free, no-rust aluminum fences and gates in the industry! Whether you are a pool contractor, a building contractor, an architect, a landscaping professional, or a “do-it-yourself” homeowner looking for exceptional value and installation advice, you’ll benefit by buying wholesale aluminum fences shipped factory-direct to your home or business anywhere in America from www.iFenceUSA.com!