Fencing serves four main purposes around your home: dividing up your property from other homeowners, protecting your space from trespassers, giving people privacy from the public, and providing an aesthetic element to your landscaping. Aluminum fencing is one of the easiest ways to serve all four of these purposes at once, as well as provide lasting durability and ease of installation.
Why Choose Aluminum Fences
Since residential aluminum fencing is made primarily from aluminum, it can also resist corrosion and weathering. Often many people will choose residential aluminum fences as they’re available in a wide range of styles. It’s often a lot more affordable than other traditional fencing choices such as steel or wrought iron.
Residential aluminum fences are available in a wide range of colors, shapes, and styles. When you’re choosing fencing you may wish to consider creative ways to incorporate aluminum fencing into your landscape.
Residential Fencing Examples
- Aluminum fencing to surround a pool. Most backyard pools must be enclosed by a fence due to city bylaws, but it can be expensive to use traditional materials. Residential aluminum fencing is the perfect solution. They come in a variety of styles and colors with automatic latching gates to protect your pool and family.
- Aluminum fencing to divide properties. A long row of aluminum fencing with decorative points on the top is perfect for separating your property line from the neighbors’ homes on both sides.
- Residential aluminum fence with a gate to the backyard. You can keep intruders out, but still have access to your backyard through a fence that has a gate in matching color.
- Install a garden in front of the fencing. This is suitable for areas around the house that don’t require path access. A variety of bushes or flowers can be selected. It’s best to choose shorter plant types that remain below the line of the top of the fence.
- Residential aluminum fences that follow a path. A small path of stones or concrete can follow the fence around the house. This path can lead to a gate at the front, back, or sides of the property. It gives people a chance to keep their feet clean as they traverse around the property, and an aesthetic touch that makes the garden look attractive.
- To frame a garden. Residential aluminum fencing can be used to create a square or rectangular space in the garden where you can safely plant your fruit or vegetable garden. The fence serves the purpose of keeping wildlife and intruders out so that your garden remains untouched until you’re ready to cultivate it.
Versatility and Affordable
Residential aluminum fencing is one of the best choices for your residence. It can be used for a variety of different purposes, and is more affordable than solid wood or steel. And aluminum is a much better option for when you’re on a tight budget, but really wish to have that fence around the perimeter of your home. Installation is quick and easy. With the addition of a brand new residential aluminum fence your house will quickly become a home.
Learn more about iFence USA and their vast line of custom aluminum fencing options with various grades of aluminum fence to choose from including: Commercial Grade Aluminum Fencing, Residential Grade Aluminum Fencing, Pool Grade Aluminum Fencing, and Industrial Aluminum Fencing at http://ifenceusa.com/residential.php. To contact one of our aluminum fence experts call toll free 800.762.2907 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.