Eye fatigue from staring at computer screens, tablets, and smartphones is a real thing. Blue light emitting from these screens can cause dry eyes, headaches, and eye strain. If you work in front of a computer screen or your eyes come in contact with blue-light emission for more than a few hours a day, it might be a good idea to invest in some computer reading glasses.
- Warby Parker: boosting a home try-on option, these blue-light-filtering lenses start at $50. Customers can pick five frames to test out for five days, shipped free of charge. For each pair of glasses purchased, the company distributes a pair to those in need.
- Zenni Optical: these “Blokz” lenses start at just $16.95 and are available with several features such as photochromatic (light-changing), sunglasses, and impact-resistant for kids. They can also be bought as fashion/style glasses without a prescription.
- Gunnar: selling “gaming” glasses since 2006, these glasses boost experience other brands cannot compete with. They offer a Blue Light Protection Factor (BLPF), which measures lens protection for the eyes, ranging from clear to heavily tinted amber. These specialized glasses start at $49.
- Ambr Eyewear: husband-and-wife team based in Dublin, Ireland started this business in their kitchen after realizing there was a high demand but no answer for stylish blue-light blocking lenses. Starting at $62, they range from plastic to metal, clear to tinted.
- Cyxus: these glasses have been affordable since 2009, starting at just $20. A technology called “HEV-Absorb” blocks out blue light in glasses designed for women, men, kids, and teens.
For all other computer or technology needs and questions, contact the experts at Creative Programs and Systems. We know how to handle screen issues of all kinds.
Founded in 1994, Creative Programs and Systems provides professional results for all computer needs. We design, create, and code an array of custom software programs and websites; implement internet marketing strategies for enhanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) results; repair and provide support for computers of both residential and professional nature; build custom systems and servers, and offer secure data backups. Need assistance or want to learn more? Call us at 810-224-5252 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Written by the digital marketing staff at Creative Programs & Systems: www.cpsmi.com.