Shrink sleeves are perfect for beverage packaging, food packaging, home, and personal care packaging as well as certain industrial products. In fact shrink sleeves are a great packaging option for most products that are packaged in containers such as bottles.
Bringing together all of the elements in shrink sleeve design and manufacturing require careful thought. In some cases a customer can simply move from a traditional self adhesive label to a shrink sleeve without the need to change the container type. This is made possible by the properties of shrink sleeves and the ability to fit containers of all shapes and sizes with ease.
This design often means a shift in the design process to ensure that all of the space on a sleeve is utilized effectively and shrink sleeves can certainly help you achieve this goal via the ability to decorate the full 360 degrees of your product.
When starting a new packaging project a shrink sleeve opens up many other possibilities in terms of the type of containers that can be used meaning that you really have a blank canvas. This means that your packaging designer is able to be as creative as they like when considering the overall package.
With products needing to compete more and more for prime retail space on the supermarket shelves, the need to develop more eye-catching, innovative packaging approaches is greater than ever. Consumers can’t ignore a dramatically differentiated product with enhanced shelf presence, regardless of brand.
Shrink Sleeve Design
Shrink sleeve designs are handy and versatile. They can be made of PC or polyolefin materials. These materials are incredibly strong and abrasion resistance. Both PVC and polyolefin are recyclable. The sleeves can wrap an entire bottle or just the neck. Shrink wrap can also come in tube form or bags. They can be stretched or wrapped to the packaging container.
Shrink Sleeves Labels
Shrink sleeve labels have captured the labels market. It offers quite a range of benefits from security enhancement to cost advantages. The top benefits of shrink sleeve labels are the 360 degree coverage of the product or container.
Shrink Labeling Benefits
- Branding – Full display graphics marketing on all sides of the package.
- Unique packaging change – They catch consumer’s attention with bright colors and 360 degrees of marketing.
- Shelf impact – Shrink sleeves offer a large body of advertising and are engaging for shoppers.
- Adaptable – Label that fits all different sizes and shapes of product packaging.
- Printing – Printing of shrink sleeve labels does not need to be printed directly on the container.
- Transparent – Labels can be printed on transparent material allowing the contents to be visible.
- Eco-Friendly – Recyclable and able to leave less of a carbon foot print that other products and packaging materials and use less energy and resources to create them.
Learn more about Anchor Printing and their vast line of custom product label & packaging options including: Shrink Sleeve Labels, Flexible Packaging, Roll-Fed Labeling, Pressure Sensitive and Cut & Stack Labels at http://www.anchorprinting.com/shrink-sleeve.php. To contact one of our label specialists call toll free at 800.748.0209 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.